A Little About Me

My photo
I'm a 29yr old first time dad living in South East London. I have been married to my gorgeous wife since September 2009. We are looking forward to the next chapter in our lives with our darling daughter, LC

Sunday 21 August 2011

How to Begin?

I've read many blogs, particularly since my wife - sorry, WE - first got a positive pregnancy test back in May 2010. 


Some blogs were helpful and informative, some funny, some sad and others just had some good pictures but not much content. 


Now, I've never been much of a creative writer, give me an official letter and I'll knock it out clearly and concisely; ask me to write about something I feel and I'll be stuck after 5-10mins, max... I never considered starting my own blog!


However, the birth of my beautiful baby girl - LC - on 16th August 2011 has changed all that. It has made me want to record everything I can about my life and times with her and my wonderful wife, V.


Although my reasons for this blog are purely selfish, I would love it if even one person was to find it entertaining, amusing or informative in any way.


So, that's why I'm blogging, as for how well it goes? I'll let you be the judge


Hope you enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again sir and welcome to the 'Bloggosphere'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, and welcome to the world of blogging! Write what you want, its your blog for you :D Will give you a link on my blog!

    ReplyDelete